G.L.M. Industries L.P. is fast becoming a recognized name in the field construction and repair sector of the tank industry.
New Tank Construction
G.L.M.'s Field Division erects tanks on your site to the latest industry standards and our decades of experience ensure that client specifications are incorporated correctly. We can erect large diameter field tanks up to 500,000BBL including the safety supervision, engineering, design and project management services necessary for delivering large scale construction projects to the highest safety standards, on time and within budget. Whether your project requires painting and coatings, insulation, heaters, cathodic protection, liquid level equipment or any other appurtenances, our team can handle your needs.
The key to every successful project is the people responsible for executing. Each of our welders is ASME Section IX qualified and possesses the necessary safety accreditation/tickets for construction site work. Site visits by our safety leaders ensures that all regulations are being adhered to and that client specific protocol is followed.
Field Inspection, Maintenance, Repair Services
G.L.M. provides tank repair and maintenance services, including bottom replacements, shell repairs, fixed and floating roof repairs and replacements, tank re-leveling, fittings and appurtenances, special design and engineering work, as well as specialty fabrication and construction project work.
- Secondary Containment Tank Bottoms & Systems
- Tank Bottom Replacements / Repairs
- Floating Roof Drain Systems
- Cone Roof & Structure Repair / Replacements
- Sunken or Collapsed Floating Roof Repairs
- In-Service Tank Repairs
- Stairways, Handrails, and Platforms
- Out-of Round or Buckled Tank Shell Repairs
- Primary and Secondary Seals for Floating Roof Tanks
- Floating Roof Tank Conversions
- Fire Fighting Foam Systems
- Geodesic Dome Installations
- Internal and External Floating Roof Installations & Repairs
- Shell Nozzles, Manways, and Appurtenances
- Tank Seal Inspection and Repairs
- Rolling Ladders and Stair Treads
- Tank Relocation
- Tank Jacking and Leveling
- Tank Foundations
- Cathodic Protection and Leak Detection